Thursday, June 9, 2011

I Will Follow You…

 

I haven’t posted anything for at least a month because until now I just couldn’t describe what God has been speaking to me. It is a lot to think about, but he brings it up in everything I do and everywhere I go. Even this post won’t say it all.  Everything from Giving to serving, to living in faith, to believing God really does know what is best.

                                              IMG_2674

  Jesus is good. His ways are better than my ways. Sometimes he closes one door without opening another. Sometimes he doesn’t  tell you his plans before he does something.  Sometimes all he wants us to do is to learn to wait on him. Yes we make our plans and we dream wonderful dreams. But how much bigger and better are His dreams for us?

Perhaps the following will explain for me what has been burning on my heart:

May the words of my mouth and the thoughts of my heart bless Your name, bless Your name Jesus. And the deeds of my day and the truth in my ways speak of You speak of You Jesus.

Lord will You be my vision, Lord will You be my guide, Be my hope, be my life, and the way. And I’ll look not for riches nor for praises on earth, only You’ll be the first of my heart.

For this is what I’m glad to do

It’s time to live a life of love that pleases You

And I will give my all to You

Surrender everything I have and follow You

…I will follow, I will follow You…

                                                    IMG_4498

“When you know what you want in life, May Flower Dawn, go after it. Sometimes it doesn’t end up the way you planned. Trust God and it’ll turn out better. “ (Marta, Her Daughter’s Dream, Francine Rivers)

 

“Your Kingdom Come, Your Will Be Done, On earth as it is in Heaven.” (Matthew 6:10)

 

“And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.” (Romans 8:28)

No comments:

Post a Comment